10sec run l just don't stand why you would put that run up.When you go big land see how she goes.

Its understand you mean icey I put it on because its better than bragging how great dogs are and no one ever sees a clip of them.People can big up all the dogs they like any one with a bit of experience in the game knows that these fantasy dogs don't exist .Now is the time for the camera bring one with yea and get some of yer dogs on even 5 seconds if yea can get the dog and the quarry in the same frame :boogy:

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah darvo that bitch get ya like that lol

Why is that icey maybe everyone should put up no clips and have the best dogs in the country .Wheres all your clips and yer mates new year same crap

Its understand you mean icey I put it on because its better than bragging how great dogs are and no one ever sees a clip of them.People can big up all the dogs they like any one with a bit of experien

10sec run l just don't stand why you would put that run up.When you go big land see how she goes.

Its understand you mean icey I put it on because its better than bragging how great dogs are and no one ever sees a clip of them.People can big up all the dogs they like any one with a bit of experience in the game knows that these fantasy dogs don't exist .Now is the time for the camera bring one with yea and get some of yer dogs on even 5 seconds if yea can get the dog and the quarry in the same frame :boogy:

your right owen.all this big land talk.if the dog has a natural good gub he can end it.big or small land imo.

You need to start looking more because there not up here does not mean there not out there to watch..

Oh i get it icey brag them on here and keep the clips private incase someone that knows something might see them.Two foot of grass or white runners on the men walking the dog or something like that :hmm::hmm:

You need to start looking more because there not up here does not mean there not out there to watch..

Oh i get it icey brag them on here and keep the clips private incase someone that knows something might see them.Two foot of grass or white runners on the men walking the dog or something like that :hmm::hmm:

got it in 1 owen .some of these lads listenting to an idiot.you probaly forgot more about dogs than they know. :thumbs:

Am sure there be few DVDs soon then you can watch it over and over.Davro could have got some good runs off the young dogs but tell you truth you get caught up watching the run and forget all about the cam.

not me icey i walk along with the cam running, iv a right few clips here

Am sure there be few DVDs soon then you can watch it over and over.Davro could have got some good runs off the young dogs but tell you truth you get caught up watching the run and forget all about the cam.

you need a dog 1st lol

you need a dog 1st lol

sure your pups are going well enough get that new cam broke in