Raw Prices (Ireland)

i have a 6 dogs neil and far from wealthy , il have to try the local hunt did not realise they sold meat cheers being meaning to try the dog tracks also now for a while but have not done it yet. Local pet food shop sells meat but again can be quite pricey . At the moment i buy what meat i can , butchers scraps lots of rabbit also been know to pick up an unwanted rooster or two nuts and pasta . Looking to have a more steady supply :thumbs:

sounds dear chris i was buying here down south 20kgs minced chicken at 6 euro a bag raw

russ do you buy from a company or kennels and would you be able to pm me details as im also down south and that is by far the best price by a mile ive seen yet :thumbs:

the man i buy from sells to local packs and hunting men in the area its collected fresh on a thursday morning and minced and passed out same day hes in cork city if thats any good to ya i can pm number

Edited by russ2012

anyone use this company http://www.slaneypetfoods.ie/index.php/products-prices/ ? what ye think of the prices ? do ye know of a company thats cheaper ? been feeding half raw for nearly a year now and looking to go 100% raw just looking for best prices i can get first .

Cheers

Chris

ime in the north...4.50 10lb racing beef at the dog track fresh vacum packed.

anyone use this company http://www.slaneypetfoods.ie/index.php/products-prices/ ? what ye think of the prices ? do ye know of a company thats cheaper ? been feeding half raw for nearly a year now and looking to go 100% raw just looking for best prices i can get first .

Cheers

Chris

Get your lurcher to catch its own meat... best price and best quality!

• Like 1