Sign in to follow this  
tofast4thelight

Derogatory Comments

dont like the fact that i keep coming across racist comments :shok: simpale minded pepole need to keep the veiws to there selfs :nono:

any posts in particular that you care to elaborate on. its a forum you will see things you agree with and like but you will also see thing you wont like, if you dont like something then click onto something else

I cant stand Welsh people !

ooooooops :D

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

i nearly put that :laugh::laugh:

Thought i better get in there with an ooooops as well...................just incase :D

Edited by gnasher16

ooooooops :D

We dont care.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 5

We dont care.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Oh but please :laugh:

In all fairness i cant say as ive ever met a Welshman i didnt like.............im sure there are some tossers there......but ive never met one :D

dont like the fact that i keep coming across racist comments :shok: simpale minded pepole need to keep the veiws to there selfs :nono:

and i hate people who can not spell simple and people who can spell pepole. Even more
  • Like 2

what type of terrier is that TAFF !!!

I agree ,I think black ,white and yellow people should all come together in friendship......and kick fuk out of the Pakies.

• Like 3

I doubt you even know what a racist is

• Like 1

and i hate people who can not spell simple and people who can spell pepole. Even more

I mean no impoliteness with this remark...................but i think you having a pop at people about their vocabulary is probably a bit like me having a pop at people for talking about sport :laugh:

• Like 1

I got mugged by a Chinese bloke, but couldn't pick him out in an identity parade.

I said to the Policeman. "I'm not racist, but they all look the same to me."

He said, "Don't worry sir. An Oriental would probably have the same difficulty identifying a Western criminal."

"I don't think so. We make it easier by colouring all of ours black."