23 replies to this topic

#16 Julie Cotton

Julie Cotton

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:47 pm

yeah that was something that has been suggested. the bitch who has had a bit of work is soon to be going to live with my niece and sister in law once they get a house sorted so it will be easier to concentrate  on my bitch, now that i am taking them out for a run more consistently they are getting much better and they are starting to improve so hopefully the only way is up, i have also been using a long rope with them both and they are coming straight back with that and are retrieving off lead in the garden.

i asked my dad about her going as a pet but he said that i just need to be more patient with her as she might just be slow to mature but he has liked her ever since they were about 3-4 days old and has said right from the begging that she will make a lovely bitch. this probably wont help with her behavior but it might, as anyone who reads this might then get a bit of a better understanding of her, she is about 25-26tts, very lightly built, she is quick off of the mark like her mother but also has her dads large strides and cant half get some speed behind her, she is atrocious at turning, likes to swim and is terrified of loud noises ( eg: fireworks) she might end up being a knacker but i hope she doesn't as she is the first dog that is properly mine and the dogs in her litter that went to working homes are apparently fantastic.

this is the 2 bitches together dip is the less experienced bitch on the left and panda is the bitch with some experience on the right

1526565_597632543643763_1939030337_n.jpg

#17 South hams hunter

South hams hunter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:53 am

we have 4 dogs that are crated in the porch which are an 8 year old bitch (mum),an 8 year old dog (dad) and 2 bitches out of that litter and we also have an old retired dog that is kenneled as he isn't a fan of the other dog 

ni is 7 in april ju

#18 South hams hunter

South hams hunter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:53 am

Personally id get rid of the pups, keep bill and ni

#19 Julie Cotton

Julie Cotton

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 05:49 pm

nia is 8 in April her and bill are both 06

yeah the only problem with getting rid of the pup is who is gonna want a 2 year ld dog that hasnt even had a catch so she could only go as a pet at a shove cause she dont get along with cats and can be funny with other dogs and panda is amelias so its not our place to get rid of her

#20 South hams hunter

South hams hunter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:26 pm

Yh but she ain't no use to you either

#21 Julie Cotton

Julie Cotton

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:52 pm

but its not fair on the baby to get rid of her dog, u might be able to do that but none of us are

#22 South hams hunter

South hams hunter

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,215 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:10 am

I wasn't on about pand so as your not going to read it and be funny I wont be replying to you again

#23 will.f11

will.f11

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,171 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:06 pm

Shock collar,

#24 shealy1

shealy1

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 11:13 pm

[quote name="Bazil brush" post="3446994" timestamp="1385421494"]Broken to small people, what like as in midgets?[/ hahaquote]haha now that made me laugh haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users