Dogs Destroyed -N.ireland / Ireland

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I joined a few chat groups on FB and I'm shocked at the stupidity of it all... Not only stupid pics but also stupid comments left about marks and scars on dogs!!

or are you all posting it on facebook 24.7

Facebook whats that lol or thats the forum where people talk about what they've had for tea and what time they went up stairs to pop a darky out haha sad b*****ds.

Dogs seized from house in Keady, County Armagh, put down

Seven dogs that police believe had been used for hunting have had to be put down after being seized from a house in Keady, County Armagh.

Police said officers on routine patrol seized 12 terriers on Castleblayney Road on Sunday 3 November.

However, seven had to be put down because of the severity of their injuries. New homes are being sought for the others.

Two men, aged 34 and 37, were questioned about cruelty offences.

A report is being prepared for the Public Prosecution Service.

• Like 1

I joined a few chat groups on FB and I'm shocked at the stupidity of it all... Not only stupid pics but also stupid comments left about marks and scars on dogs!!

i mate your not wrong there I'm friends with a boy and he is in all of them groups on that and if you are friends you can see the stuff that they are chatting about and things they like f**k me it is unbelievable what they are chatting about f***ing Dick heads

i mate your not wrong there I'm friends with a boy and he is in all of them groups on that and if you are friends you can see the stuff that they are chatting about and things they like f**k me it is unbelievable what they are chatting about f*****g Dick heads

They seem to think its private... I sent a friend request to about 5 of them and within minutes I was accepted on them all... They don't know me from Adam... :-(

• Like 1

Some folk don't realise the internet gets policed aswel, theirs some dafty's about that post stuff up which is best left at home to boast and get some brownie points off someone you dont even know! best keep shthum and keep yourelf to yourself the internet and facebook especially isnt a private thing, its open to joe public aswel.....

There is nothing safe these days but if your going to brag on website about terreirs and their work,or worse still post pictures of your marked up terriers its bound to get up the noses of these so called animal lovers,if your dog does the job you have it for then for fucks sake keep it to yourself,all it takes is a nosey neighbour who ,s daughter is on facebook and see your battle scared terrier after a long dig and next thing you have coppers and dspca officals taking your dogs away and you end up in court with a big fine and a ban from owning a dog,so lads is it worth it,....i remember a gamefair up north years ago and they had a class for the best marked up terrier,i never seen anything as bad as the terriers that were there for that event,some were missing the bottom lip,some had no nose some had a eye lost and some were just crying out for trouble,when the fair was over the RSPCA and the police stopped ever car with a dog trailer and examined and swabbed every terrier for badger hair,luckily we had no dogs with us and they waved us though,so lads all i say is think before you talk or type.

• Like 1

i mate your not wrong there I'm friends with a boy and he is in all of them groups on that and if you are friends you can see the stuff that they are chatting about and things they like f**k me it is unbelievable what they are chatting about f*****g Dick heads

They seem to think its private... I sent a friend request to about 5 of them and within minutes I was accepted on them all... They don't know me from Adam... :-(

i now mate