Sign in to follow this  
whipbed

Dankung Tubes

Stevie reckons theyre too much of a draw too...

Maybe the single loops are the way to go...

I use single 1745 on a little holly frame that I have. I've killed few ferals with it and killed a cock pheasant with a M 8 nut when Rascal_2005 and I were out with the hounds. The pheasant was only knocked out and somehow it found its way into the Whips flat above the kennels!!

I use single 1745 on a little holly frame that I have. I've killed few ferals with it and killed a cock pheasant with a M 8 nut when Rascal_2005 and I were out with the hounds. The pheasant was only knocked out and somehow it found its way into the Whips flat above the kennels!!

Then said pheasent flew into the whips tv!!!.... An hour and a half after he got in!

That's what I mean by single. Looped is better but you'll make loads of headshots with singles.

You lose a fair bit but if you shoot lighter ammo then you'll be ok. I use M 8 nuts and 10mm steel.

The upside to looped tubes... is the quick attachment to the shooters with the 'slits' in....

Carry a couple of bandsets in your arse pocket... and change them as you wish... takes less than 10 seconds...

You could carry different setups.... or spare sets...

Ive ordered some of dankungs tapered tubes.... not the one length... but the looped type.....

Looking forward to trying them out too ;)

45d85dcacb63c2fe2625e84f70e2f870_zps4f15

Edited by B.P.R