Sign in to follow this  
blackdug

Night Vision For My Air Rifle

I have just landed a great bit of shooting permission ...the reason I got the permission was I blagged it to the land owner that I had a great bit of night vision and he would not even know I had been there in the morning... I have about upto a thousand pound to spend ...I have been looking at either the night eye 500 or the night hunter unit ...does any one have any good recommendations ...thanks

Do you rate the pulsar higher than the night eye and night hunter ...I was just on you tube looking at the photon as well ...cheers

I have only used the pulsar n550 and its a good bit of kit and a lot better with the ir off of marky on the nightvision forum vilaman has the same setup as me and he will say the same

Iv been out with the gaffers n550 quite a few times and it's going to be out onto my scultra this week for an outing and wow what a peace of kit it is, really worth getting one and I highly rate it

if you are only shooting at 30m you can spend a lot less.even if you want to spot at 150-200yds you can buy gear for less than £250 complete with a T-20 ir. :thumbs:

if you are only shooting at 30m you can spend a lot less.even if you want to spot at 150-200yds you can buy gear for less than £250 complete with a T-20 ir. :thumbs:

I am looking for something that will last me and it will also be getting put on a rim fire sometimes...I like the idea of looking into a screen instead of a scope ...

I am looking for something that will last me and it will also be getting put on a rim fire sometimes...I like the idea of looking into a screen instead of a scope ...

Then you are spoilt for choice,you can build your own from £100 upwards,£250 should get you a better kit than the ns200.

Have a read around the forums there are countless threads to help you out :thumbs:

Build your own it easier than you think mind has cost me 170 and I can see almost 300yards

Did you get any ideas from anywhere else ...I was looking at the DIY version on the nite vision forum

But I am crap at fixing things and I have a bad feeling it could go pear shaped with me and my heavy hands....cheers