Sign in to follow this  
Andy_c

I'm In Two Minds Weather To Repair Or Replace

It turned up at 2pm stock off by 2:07 de pelleted by 2:10 test fired at 2:15 kettle on 2:16

null_zps546862e6.jpg

null_zpsa70fe148.jpg

null_zps9cac475c.jpg

null_zps27b41149.jpg

null_zps6d6c0ae4.jpg

null_zps67988392.jpg

Stuck pellets removed

• Like 1

And now glued !! Just need a mag or a tray And some form of charging equipment

null_zps790426df.jpg

• Like 1

What would be the closest fit in your opinion thanks phantom

That one I really would not like to guess with that one Andy. From what I gather, the Air Cylinder on the 200 is 26mm in diameter which appears to be slightly wider than most?

Tony

• Like 1

Looks like a good job on the repair :yes: certainly looks far better than the original pic of the damage :thumbs:

Nice work

• Like 1

Have you thought about stripping the stock...filling any gaps around the join and refinishing the stock?

I'm thinking about I no good with wooden things so if you would like to take the time to explain I'd be greatful if like a semi shiny finish that rifle stocks seem to have!

What wood glue did you use? If you had of used titebond, they do a titebond 2 for dark woods. Another route you could of followed was using Cascamite which is a resin which you could of tinted with brown pigment.

I used evostick it seems to have moved there's a gap all round although lined up perfect

I used evostick it seems to have moved there's a gap all round although lined up perfect

You should have just used wood glue, it rubs down well, and is stronger than wood its self :thumbs:

If you want to send the butt parts to me and i will glue it up correctly with proper wood glue.

• Like 2

It was evo wood glue!! ?? No good? Green plastic bottle brushed it on smelt like pva??