Lucas X Dvd Bitch

bitch on the right is a picture..jigsaw how the red an white saluki bitch run shes sister to my dog

hows your youngster running sorely have you ran many with him :thumbs:

no brookie he was bought for stock when i get what i need of him which i hope i have with the next litter he get plenty work....not like you to quote me what you up to lol

i aint up to nothing mate i was genuinely interested in your dog mate after all i bred him :thumbs: i like to hear hes doing well

hes doing great brookie im well pleased with him full credit to yourself and macca for rearing him

thanks mate . he breed you some good stock :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucas x crow pup

Big fella with his first kill, smashed it snapping like crocodile     Happy days bring on stubble

heres a good pic of father and daughter lucas and dakota ( lucas x crow)pup  

Posted Images

im just down loading on to yt the be a few hours get them on as soon as i can speedie made tape in kings your nam mension can i put that on to

Yea know me tiger I can take it a lot of people cant :yes::yes: what ever is said about me it would have been said before.I have a few clips here of yer old dogs judy and them and some of kings old stuff the swallow and the thin dog and a few more .Might try and get them up if KING don't mind think hes still upset with me over the last one :hmm:

no speedie your gett it wrong i put it up to show you

Go ahead tiger put it up no prob I know what upset him hel cam down . :thumbs: im away to bed good crack on here :D:D oh that must be the cork lad that's on again tiger hes a real einsten :whistling:

Edited by New speedie 2

bitch on the right is a picture..jigsaw how the red an white saluki bitch run shes sister to my dog

hows your youngster running sorely have you ran many with him :thumbs:

no brookie he was bought for stock when i get what i need of him which i hope i have with the next litter he get plenty work....not like you to quote me what you up to lol

i aint up to nothing mate i was genuinely interested in your dog mate after all i bred him :thumbs: i like to hear hes doing well

hes doing great brookie im well pleased with him full credit to yourself and macca for rearing him

thanks mate . he breed you some good stock :thumbs:

i have 2 pups outta him game as fcuk and doing theren job in ire at 7 mth,s B,KERR has a dog pup could be better than mine and he deserves it it it turn,s to be a great pup . im due to get a few other pups outta him to a bitch i owned before irish lady bred so a great cross irish to english hope she has a good litter.

• Like 2

at the end of the day lucas proved himself ..i crabbed the dog more than most but for me it was just a laugh i realy didnt care if he was a good dog or not. i dont know gorger and i dont want to know em..but on the bulldozer topic when he stuck up pm sent i said to myself fuckn wanker anything for a bit of publicty ...anyway fair play for going all the way an not getting beat