Sign in to follow this  
Mr Wilkes

FAO SHEFFIELD CATAPULTS.

Yeah its a little beaut, it dont half hit with a whack (using lead ammo) :thumbs:

have you hit anything else lately,ive only had a mick havent been getting out with it much :thumbs:

pip, ive only shot two rabbits with it and both had mixy (didnt take pics) been too busy myself to get out but i have rest of week off so i might venture out .

Hey gafer, give it a go it can be quiet productive, our local beck is flooded at the mo and most birds roost in the hawthorn which over hangs it, when the water runs off i can bag quite a few walking in the water under the trees. ;) .

pip, ive only shot two rabbits with it and both had mixy (didnt take pics) been too busy myself to get out but i have rest of week off so i might venture out .

Hey gafer, give it a go it can be quiet productive, our local beck is flooded at the mo and most birds roost in the hawthorn which over hangs it, when the water runs off i can bag quite a few walking in the water under the trees. ;) .

i think i will there is a few round my way never shot at night so it will be a new one on me