Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbiteer

What gun do you use......Pics Please

Well Rabbiteer I got it back today.

Got the scope on & put a few pellets through in the garden; first impressions are excellent :yes: .

It's nice & smooth with (for what there is) a very consistent recoil - straight backwards. No twanginess - just a nice quiet "thunk" when shot. My mate had a go, so I got to hear it myself - [/b]very quiet for a springer.

Mate was seriously impressed, so I know it's not just me wanting it to be good.

Set at 11.77 ft/lbs with AA fields - which I use.

Accuracy - not properly zeroed yet but I was shooting twigs out in front of my backstop at around 15 yards.

All in all I'm well pleased & it should improve as I run it in :victory:

Edited by spike

Guest Rabbiteer

I am seriously thinking about buying a AA Pro-sport and having him do as much work to it as possible. I know they are good already but I thinkit would add a real something to the gun.

I am seriously thinking about buying a AA Pro-sport and having him do as much work to it as possible. I know they are good already but I thinkit would add a real something to the gun.

I think you would have one hell of a gun mate :yes:

PM me if you want his number/contact details.

atb

not sure how to put pictures up yet ?

but ive got a rapid mk 1 22 cal with profile stock, robb lane silencer, and tasco 3x9x50 scope.

a air arms s410k with air arms silencer, and simmons 6.5x20x50 scope.

or so a bsa tiger 10 in 22 cal, lovley walnut stock. its got a logun threaded silencer on it. and viper 4x16x50 scope. this one im having fac'd once my ticket is here.

and a old sharp innova pump up rifle in 22 with cut out stock, and 3x9x40 scope.

i use to have a mk2 rapid in 22 as well. but swapped it for a 177 mk 2 rapid which i have now sold :cry:

plus a couple of other s410 k which i have had then sold and a daystate harrier. :cry:

not going to buy anymore air rifles now im happy with what i got :clapper:

Like this one, .177 V-Mach tuned with a Deben 2.5-10X50 Tactical Target Scope B) . Mine came home today after my Brother kinda "borrowed" it about eight months ago :icon_eek:

Al B)

Like this one, .177 V-Mach tuned with a Deben 2.5-10X50 Tactical Target Scope B) . Mine came home today after my Brother kinda "borrowed" it about eight months ago :icon_eek:

Al B)

nice carpet ! :D

Al B)

and well used :whistle:

Al :laugh::drink:

Al B)

and well used :whistle:

Al :laugh::drink:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest Rabbiteer

Al B)

Did you find the tune made any differance to the over performance of the rifle. As they say Pro-sports are hot out of the box anyway?

Have to say that mine was tuned when brand new :yes: , but I have fired a standard one and felt that it was more than "head and shoulders" above the other makes in standard trim B) .

As for the difference, I'd say mine was quieter and smoother and maybe a bit more powerful, but that speaks volumes in the standard models favour :thumbs-up:

Al :victory:

Guest Rabbiteer

A fine range of guns we have and use.

I wonder how many other people use springers with Mods done by the likes of Steve Pope?

A fine range of guns we have and use.

I wonder how many other people use springers with Mods done by the likes of Steve Pope?

I have a webley stingray tuned by tony wall of SFS it`s a very smooth gun

a quick lock time and a joy to use [ i am a little bias as tony is a friend of mine ]

but his work is well known

cheers stu

i'am using a Theoben fenman 22, i did have a tx200hc but the weight let it down.

Photo-0123.jpg