Stuffed rolled rabbit.

had a crack at this last night but made a pigs arse of deboning, not as easy as it looks it the vid, so made the best of a bad job, mixed the pork stuffing and rabbit pieces, lined a loaf tin with the smoked bacon, cover top with bacon also and turned it into a nice meatloaf, lovely cold with a nice relish, not a patch on the recipe but tasty all the same.

First one I deboned ended up in with the ferrets, once you get the hang of it it's not that hard, it just takes a bit of time. But you have to have a real sharp knife it makes it so much easier. Good thinking with the meat loaf though.

TC

Edited by tiercel

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a hankering for rabbit today, but wanted something different. So I had a deboned rabbit and stuffed it with smoked bacon and a garlic and herb stuffing.   The deboned rabbit.     A layer of

Pretty good video on youtube showing you how to do it.  

looks like having the iphone handy for when I'm doing it. It sounds bad, but I've watched the vid a few times now and I think I'm gradually comitting it to memory!   You don't have to worry about