took the tools back out.

out with the club today few shots, few digs.my pups first dig found and entered no problem.i do have her and my other bitch usualy by my side while on beats this time only brought the pup i said to myself if she finds so be it as i reckond it was her time i wudn usualy start them this early. shes only 11 months but is well tuned in for her age.over an hour before [NO TEXT TALK] got to me with tools gathering hounds and wots not. adventualy got digging.few mistakes popped the head out twice but only for a split second on both ocassions.pleased with the bitch and a result in the end small vixen in pup let run.and another with the old boy gunclubs terrier.he,s a handy little tool think he,s six or seven years old.getting on a we bit but still has it.thats the tools well and truly hung up now.thanks for reading atb digger... :thumbs:

post-44671-0-23427800-1330885190.jpg

• Like 3

good stuff digger got a call last night that a farmer was having a bit of bother so was out today aswell. :thumbs:

how did u get on.did ye get it sorted mate.its good to keep them happy ul always get a call back :thumbs:

good stuff digger got a call last night that a farmer was having a bit of bother so was out today aswell. :thumbs:

how did u get on.did ye get it sorted mate.its good to keep them happy ul always get a call back :thumbs:

a nice handy 10 footer :laugh: my young bitch done well so a happy farmer at the end of it :thumbs:

a nice handy 10 footer :laugh: my young bitch done well so a happy farmer at the end of it :thumbs:

10 footer rather you than me :laugh::thumbs: