short walk

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_snatch flcc_*

Guest_snatch flcc_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2004 - 01:19 pm

Had a litle walk this morning on some local foot paths and ended up running 3 hares (didnt catch any) and saw a Fallow Stag and 3 hinds, I didnt want to risk running the fallow, a bit dodgy if you know what i mean, I know Mr Darcy wouldnt have been able to say no tho! lol!

Just proves to me that a good walk and a bit of sport is enough its not always about what you catch its about being out there and enjoying watching your dogs work and seeing whats about.

cheers

#2 Flynn

Flynn

Subscribed Member

• Donator
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 05:58 pm

T'aint always the big haul that gives you the best eh Snatchy :whistle:

#3 sash

sash

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 09:50 am

same here snatch, i went out just to check a few sets and bush out a few phez with my spaniel. we bushed out no phez, but chased a squirrel in to a rockpile (never saw that again). i threw the dog over a fence and saw a fox (bout 250 meter away) so i jumped over and chased it, to see where it would go, but lost it in the wood. unlucky!! then walking back to where i saw it and then saw a deer, followd it. but i left it when it jumped a few fences and run up sum fields.
it would of been a nice meal for xmas. lol :D

#4 J Darcy

J Darcy

Gimplet

• Donator
  • 13,027 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:48 am

Now, now Snatch FLC, you know i have much self control!!!! lol...look forward to having the run with you soon enough.,...

#5 Flynn

Flynn

Subscribed Member

• Donator
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:19 am

Dont let him near ur place Snatchy or yourself you wont EVER be the same again :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users