bellman and flint

shaneg

Guest GoneToGround1

used one since the first week it came out...i like it but its having problems already, and the guy who owns it is having sh*t aftersales off bellman from his old box saying its unfixable etc etc when bellman is sending other guys with the same problem a brand new box...why should he be treated different to other terriermen?? after owning the new bellman for a few weeks now hes thinking of changing to a barryvox........................think for yourselves.

I have had and used bellman and Flint locators since they first came out and find them to be inaccurate on most digs ie being in side of digs and not at all accurate on sloping ground I now have a barryvox pulse and bellman collar which had 2 digs over and both times broke through on top of the dogs head also aftersales is shite I phoned up for a collar casing only to be told they're not getting anymore and I might aswell buy a rechargeable collar so not impressed and before anyone pipes up about not being able to use the box i have been at it long enough to know what I'm doing ;-)

Guest GoneToGround1
I have had and used bellman and Flint locators since they first came out and find them to be inaccurate on most digs ie being in side of digs and not at all accurate on sloping ground I now have a barryvox pulse and bellman collar which had 2 digs over and both times broke through on top of the dogs head also aftersales is shite I phoned up for a collar casing only to be told they're not getting anymore and I might aswell buy a rechargeable collar so not impressed and before anyone pipes up about not being able to use the box i have been at it long enough to know what I'm doing ;-)

i have a barryvox too, havent used it hundreds of times but when i have its been smack bang on...theres no way id sell it to get a bellman..P.S its shite with the ortovox collar but bang on with the bellman collar.

I have the new bellman box... and think it is bang on.... its used 3-4 times aweek with the new and old collars (but not the first collars they brought out as they are not accurate) but the guy from bellman explained this too me over the phone.... spares for the old collars you can still get, apart from the casing.. as the company who cast them went bust... and i was told they are looking for someone else to cast them...

the box itself is quite large... but only as big as the old knocker boxes..its a sealed unit..waterproof... and you dont get grit sand and stuff stuck in the on switch like the old pieps box...

i think its a tidy piece of kit...

i have used the barryvox too and that is also tidy bit of kit... but the collars are crud :-)

Hope this helps