Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

look lads calm down a minute and think about it its always england that this dog seems to run well iv heard no 1 in ireland say anything good about this dog and as iv said on here before maby he is a good dog in england and if he is fair play to him, but ireland is a diffrent storey with the small fields and gates and fences, iv seen the dog run on dvd and it is only average dog in ireland it hasent got that early pace that you need for here,

King of luchers more like the King off the crabbers FACT.If you have lucas on dvd then put it up and let us all see him run.Then we can all decide if he is good or not?????But we all know that is not going happen because you have seen nothing that is including a good lucher or even a field.

Speedie what is the crack you boys run 20 hares and kill nothing??????Must be on dvd because you always video your dogs????

speedie

speedie lolol you better open every gate then cause his dogs stop at them

Wheres speedie going tomorrow lads yer loosing me here

sounds like you had a good day speedi haha

Thats not speedie hes talking about think its yer mate

Guest Sorley Boys clan

out today lads an found fuckn heaven good fields hares rabbits fishing an afew good sets for a bit of digging

all ya need now is to find a good dog :D :D

ha ha hows your sis

out today lads an found fuckn heaven good fields hares rabbits fishing an afew good sets for a bit of digging

ha ha hows your sis

looking anyone to help ya :D :D

ha ha hows your sis

i meant with the hunting not his sis what she like anyway sorleyboy
Guest Sorley Boys clan

ha ha hows your sis

i meant with the hunting not his sis what she like anyway sorleyboy

i might put up a few pics e :laugh:oh an about the land id have to blindfold ya mate Edited by Sorley Boys clan