UP THE DALES AGAIN two sisters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had another wander round up the dales again tonight, with poacherspocket22 and frankel i had Venus, they had Swift, the idea tonight was to get high up because of the lac of wind, so up the fell side

here is a couple snap shots from the end result

Venus & Swift

DSCI2155.jpg

DSCI2153.jpg

fecking hell that dude on left looks like he`d have no problem carrying that lot himself what cow juice is he on i want some lol lol

Ginnsters,,

another good night out lads. are venus and swift litter sisters?

i know why u asked, Swift is that grey you would think she was 10 not 2 :laugh:

no it wasnt that :laugh: i thought maybe they may of had same sire like don, how tall do they stand, about 23"?

another good night out lads. are venus and swift litter sisters?

i know why u asked, Swift is that grey you would think she was 10 not 2 :laugh:

no it wasnt that :laugh: i thought maybe they may of had same sire like don, how tall do they stand, about 23"?

they do have same sire as the Don Dog, and i haven't measured Swift since she was a pup but i would say she was 25/26 inch :thumbs:

the foxes question first,,, we very realy see them although there was one last night,, one of the farms we do, evry time im there, the keeper is driving round shooting,, remember on the tops of the dales is moorland, and moor keepers wipe out the foxes.

Romany, my bunnys go to a zoo, i freze them hole, take 100 at a time, took 105 last week , theres 82 in there now, of course the ferrets get some,, and i did eat 1 two week ago, lol

Cheers matie..like I say, well done :thumbs:

Thats a great outlet..wish we had a zoo around here..

Edited by Romany

Bin hunting up dales for about last 10 year and probly only ever sin a handful of foxes but they are about there shites all over place jst think the keepers keep them in check, and i wish sumone would buy rabbits off me at that price give me even more of a reason to get out! looks like you had a gud nite

well done tomo , , what do you do with your bunnys, there is a game dealer gives you a pound for dogged rabbits and £1.50 head shot a catterick, lot of the old men still love a rabbit on the table , when i do get them i see a few of the oldies ok :thumbs: got a lad who has hawks gives me a pound whole so theres no mess mate, your doing well there with them dogs , keep the good work up ,