weihrauch hw 80k...any good?

mooster

I'm a ferret and twelve bore man but am interested in taking a few bunnies and woodies with an air rifle as i have some new permission on land where a twelve bore could disturb residents living nearby.

I've been offered a Weihrauch hw80k .22 spring gun which is in very good condition although ten times heavier than my 12 bore!

Can anyone recommend this gun for rabbits as i can't find much about it on search of this site.

(hope thats not just down to my crap computer skills)!!

Many thanks in anticipation.

Mooster.

Thanks mate,coincidentally this one is up for 80 quid.No marks on the woodwork,nice clean barrel and simons scope.

All i need now is to learn to shoot with one big pellet instead of lots of little ones!

I think i'm in for one of those "steep learning curves" my boss keeps telling me about!!

Cheers.Mooster. :)

I would take his arm off mate, possibly the best ever springer there ever will be in the history of spring powered airguns. Ok there heavy but you will soon get used to that. the last one i owned i had on fac at 26ftlb, easy to tune and shoots realy consistantly

I'm convinced!

Many thanks for sharing your experiences.

I'm arranging to collect this one at the weekend.

Who knows, i might be back to post some pictures of my new companion alongside a bunny or two.

(No time limits though)!!

Thanks again.

Mooster. :good:

• 3 weeks later...