Sign in to follow this  
JamesK

Lamping near Newcastle

I've been shooting the past month up in Berwick and its been fantastic although im looking for somewhere closer that i can go to when i am unable to travel there. Will be lamping with a BSA Scorpion T-10.

Thanks.

Not looking for permission just somewhere where i can lamp a weekend or so. Thanks again

James.

I've been shooting the past month up in Berwick and its been fantastic although im looking for somewhere closer that i can go to when i am unable to travel there. Will be lamping with a BSA Scorpion T-10.

Thanks.

Not looking for permission just somewhere where i can lamp a weekend or so. Thanks again

James.

Hiya mate sorry cant help ya with newcastle but was wondering where u were lamping around berwick? i live here see.

Thanks.

James.

Hiya mate sorry cant help ya with newcastle but was wondering where u were lamping around berwick? i live here see.

where in berwick are you?im in chirnside

james was on my land. i have land in england and scotland. give me a pm if any of use ever want to go out.ferreting shooting lamping trapping snaring i do it all.atb mark

Its not in chirnside lol dont think people would be happy if you put your hide and decoys out in the kids park hahahaha.are you and alan coming up this weekend? atb

Its not in chirnside lol dont think people would be happy if you put your hide and decoys out in the kids park hahahaha.are you and alan coming up this weekend? atb

I cant mark, arn't you answering your phone? i sent a few texts, tried Alan and richard and Dean, none of them are able to come up. Also tried finding a coach but i had no internet last night.

There is actually a coach at 15:40 if you wanted to do some lamping? I'd have to leave at 11:05 sunday again so lamping is all we could do.

We will just make it next weekend mate that way you might be able to save a cupple £ for carts as you only had like 50 left or somthing make sure alan comes that way if we get hungry we can go to mac d's lol atb

:laugh:

We will just make it next weekend mate that way you might be able to save a cupple £ for carts as you only had like 50 left or somthing make sure alan comes that way if we get hungry we can go to mac d's lol atb

Sure but i wont have money for carts for a while yet, dont get paid until the 20th. I think ill just have to stick with the air rifle until then :laugh:

Sign in to follow this