- - - - -

" King Rat of 2007 " ~ Shall We Go For It?

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#151 donky7

donky7

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 04:48 pm

heheheheheheh.. take a bow nell..............

just look at this for a catch.

Posted Image

and my new box.........

Posted Image

Posted Image

i did ask the farmer to ask his mate the joiner to knock something up.... that will teach me to give him some measurements......lol instead of just a fenn. i now has to send it back and ask him to insert a step, either side of the fenn.....
this fenn here is 1 of the copies.... bag o shite it is, again another lesson learnt.

#152 stephen58

stephen58

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:29 pm

nice big old rat that!!! well caught in the fenn; but looking at the photo it won;t count mate looks like it has had it;s tail docked hehehe!!! only jesting well done thats one big buck rat that won;t be getting his wicked way best regards Steve

#153 para1

para1

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 09:18 pm

got this one yesterday no tape.Took pic today :D

Attached Files

#154 ryedaleratter

ryedaleratter

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 09:59 pm

Hi Lads, I have just registered on the forum, and one of the first things I see is my own ugly mug, after a good days ratting in N Yorks. I will take my tape measure with me on Sunday, we should be having another 100+ day, there must be a big un or two amongst that lot.

#155 Sundayratter

Sundayratter

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:30 pm

Hi all, Like Ryedale ratter I've just joined and I will be ratting with him on sunday, there is some good contenders for King Rat, the average rat we get is probably 9-10 inches (not including tail).

#156 OldTrapCollector

OldTrapCollector

Always looking for old traps..

• Donator
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:37 pm

Hi all, Like Ryedale ratter I've just joined and I will be ratting with him on sunday, there is some good contenders for King Rat, the average rat we get is probably 9-10 inches (not including tail).

Go to the new thread for 'King Rat 2008' and get the rules and regualtions that Ditch Shitter has posted up so you get the photo and measurement right lads

OTC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users