Sign in to follow this  
pinkfoot1967

goose guides

Iam looking to go goose shooting as I have had a break for the last two years so can anybody point me to someone who is good at his job and you do not have to pay a kings ransom to shoot geese when I was going shooting I found certain goose guides started to get greedy with there pricing

I know of a guide in the Aberdeenshire area, always a good crack and some good shooting, goose,duck, deer and rough. PM me for details.

what i would say is , if your using a goose guide then make sure they have a good reputation "BASC" do a goose guide booklet make sure you do your home work on them first..... cheap is not always the best way to go.... and there are some cowboys out there that are willing to rob you ....and some great guides out there that will make your trip a good experience ..

just my thoughts :thumbs:

Same as mate, neded to know a good goose guide...

Got the Goose Fever...lol

Edited by bigdev

Guest 8 Bore

I know of a guide in the Aberdeenshire area, always a good crack and some good shooting, goose,duck, deer and rough. PM me for details.

Send me details for a friend please?

I would recomend John Bailey ...ive been out with him this season hes a decent lad ....and its not very often you can say that about a goos e guide