Sign in to follow this  
verminator1977

Shooting with out land owners consent

goin 2the police an take regs ov jeeps an cars will do f**k all mate am one ov them people that road side hunt an walk your land were i cum from ther is a name 4 people like u ha ha keep huntin keep smashin anyin that moves

and where i come fron their is a name for people like you well two names realy "vermin" and "saw him in the back of the police car"! thats if the keepers dont get you first

goin 2the police an take regs ov jeeps an cars will do f**k all mate am one ov them people that road side hunt an walk your land were i cum from ther is a name 4 people like u ha ha keep huntin keep smashin anyin that moves

Another Nugget Removed... Please report these idiots using the report post option and I'll get them banned if possible.... They offer nothing to the forum or hunting in any form.

Another Nugget Removed... Please report these idiots using the report post option and I'll get them banned if possible.... They offer nothing to the forum or hunting in any form.

well said sir, buy that man a pint someone!

last night i drove 35 miles to longnet but took the gun and lamp just in case the ground was hard.. i left the car and checked the ground deciding its not going to be a goer with the nets. on getting back to the car the police had pulled up as somebody had reported me even before they saw the ficking lamp.. he checked my tyres looked at my permision slip and was on his way..

im glad there phoning the old bill

another way is to hang up two full flourestant jackets like on a dummy quick flick of the lamp and they would think its old bill in the edge of a wood . :thumbs: