Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,117 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:02 pm

Here goes:

The Gat
Diana G80
Cleaned up with the BSA Range of Springers in the 80's from Meteor to Mercury S, Airsporter S, Mostly in .177
Old Webley Ranger .177
Webley Vulcan Mk1 .177, and now play around with a Mk2
Webley Tomahawk .177
ASI Statical which was Shite :yes:.
Webley Axsor .22
Falcon Raptor .177

I still have two oldies in the Cuboard, a BSA Cadet and Cadet Major .177, plus the Mk2 Vulcan! I think through the years the gun that I kept longest and had the most enjoyment out of as a teenager has to be a BSA Mercury and the Mercury S .177, when I think of some of the places the gun came out of the Guncase in the late 70's earley 80's just to shoot a Woodie it was unreal :whistle:! boy they would chuck the key away these days if they caught you....

These were mine. I flogged the TX to a lad off here and the others were given to my young cousins as they'd shown an interest in rifles. This is the first time in over 20 years I haven't had an air rifle!

Was that a old Classic Airsporter at the top there stabs? what a cracking Air Rifle for its time! nice looking guns you had there mate, I did the same and sold alot in the past but boy I wish I hadn't now....

#93 mad al

mad al

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:48 pm

Here goes:

The Gat
Diana G80
Cleaned up with the BSA Range of Springers in the 80's from Meteor to Mercury S, Airsporter S, Mostly in .177
Old Webley Ranger .177
Webley Vulcan Mk1 .177, and now play around with a Mk2
Webley Tomahawk .177
ASI Statical which was Shite http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub....
Webley Axsor .22
Falcon Raptor .177

I still have two oldies in the Cuboard, a BSA Cadet and Cadet Major .177, plus the Mk2 Vulcan! I think through the years the gun that I kept longest and had the most enjoyment out of as a teenager has to be a BSA Mercury and the Mercury S .177, when I think of some of the places the gun came out of the Guncase in the late 70's earley 80's just to shoot a Woodie it was unreal :whistle:! boy they would chuck the key away these days if they caught you....

These were mine. I flogged the TX to a lad off here and the others were given to my young cousins as they'd shown an interest in rifles. This is the first time in over 20 years I haven't had an air rifle!

Was that a old Classic Airsporter at the top there stabs? what a cracking Air Rifle for its time! nice looking guns you had there mate, I did the same and sold alot in the past but boy I wish I hadn't now....

Hell Jasper, you've got more guns than me :icon_eek: , I replied to your Daystate thread about you getting a PCP, funny thing though, I was chatting to Mole Catcher the other day and we both said the same thing, nice to see springers being so popular these days.
Nice collection..........Al :thumbs-up:

#94 jasper65

jasper65

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 7,117 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:16 pm

I think I misread the thread Mad al :icon_redface:, I put down the guns I have had since I was a lad instead of just the guns I have now :whistle:, sorry about that mate! the three Air Rifles here now are the Cadet, Cadet Major and a old Webley Vulcan Mk2 :victory:....

Jasper

#95 mad al

mad al

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:30 pm

I think I misread the thread Mad al http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub..., I put down the guns I have had since I was a lad instead of just the guns I have now :whistle:, sorry about that mate! the three Air Rifles here now are the Cadet, Cadet Major and a old Webley Vulcan Mk2 http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub.......

Jasper

Never mind, still a good collection, good luck with the Daystate........Al :thumbs-up:

#96 mad al

mad al

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 08:56 pm

Fitted a Simmons Pro Hunter 6-18X40 A/O scope on my S410K today.........Al :thumbs-up:

Fitted a Simmons Pro Hunter 6-18X40 A/O scope on my S410K today.........Al http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Hell, that pic's pretty crappy :icon_eek: , I'll take another tomorrow...........Al :hmm:

#97 mad al

mad al

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:14 pm

Fitted a Simmons Pro Hunter 6-18X40 A/O scope on my S410K today.........Al http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Hell, that pic's pretty crappy http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... , I'll take another tomorrow...........Al http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

Couldn't wait, this looks better!

#98 MR TEA POT

MR TEA POT

The Uncle Fester Lookalike

• Donator
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 19 January 2007 - 09:46 pm

i got a bsa supersport .22 with bsa .22 special

Cracking guns them supersport,it was the second airifle i ever bought,the first being the meteor,had a few bits of quarry with the supersport wish i never got rid of it now :no: :censored:

#99 Air Arms S200

Air Arms S200

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:08 pm

Air Arms S200, inc. 10 shot, Silencer, Hawke 3-9x50 Scope.

Cometta 300s Carbine, inc. 4x40 Scope.

#100 ferret boy charlie

ferret boy charlie

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 12:32 pm

i have got ...........

bsa airsporter cal .22

webley tracker cal .22

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

#101 s horsfield

s horsfield

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:30 pm

bsa hornet my first pre charge with walther night pro sights. wisper quite.but i still like the look of the bsa lightning.i think xl tactical 22 is next on my list

#102 mad al

mad al

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:42 pm

bsa hornet my first pre charge with walther night pro sights. wisper quite.but i still like the look of the bsa lightning.i think xl tactical 22 is next on my list

the Lightning XL is a really nice pointable rifle :thumbs: :drink:

#103 Bullyhunt

Bullyhunt

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:33 pm

first gun was an old junior dianna when i was about 11 then an edgar bros, webley xocet xs, and finally what i have now aa s400 6-24 x50 tasco scope hawk high mounts(ready for 8 shot conversion kit), aa silencer

#104 magdie

magdie

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:51 pm

bsa lightning in 177
excellent piece of kit,

I now own two rifles hw100t .177 + map pro scopes ---- hw100ks .22 + BSA esential hunting scopes.

#105 magdie

magdie

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:52 pm

bsa lightning in 177
excellent piece of kit,

I now own two rifles hw100t .177 + map pro scopes ---- hw100ks .22 + BSA esential hunting scopes. :gunsmilie: :clapper:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)