What Rifle/Rifles Have You Got?

mad al

Hey mad Al what’s that BSA Lightning XL Tactical like I have the BSA Lightning XL (With an AGS 3-9 X 40 mil dot scope on a pod and logun lamp) is there much difference or does it just look sexier?

Some nice air sticks around fellows!!

From what I've read, it's exactly the same rifle only with a synthetic stock. The idea is that the stock is more durable for hunting :hmm: .

I think if you're happy with what you've got and get the results you want with this rifle, why change? Unless you're like me that is :icon_eek: "got to have one of them!"...............Al :thumbs-up:

The tactical xl is exactly the same as the xl bar the stock, they feel much nicer in your hands than the straight xl :drink:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres an upto date pic of mine .........

dscf36642of5.th.jpg

I just love S-16s, brilliant rifles...........Al :thumbs-up:

I have the stealth,hw80(aka bessie) :laugh: and an old gat gun with a bone pistol grip !

Need to shrink the photo of the gat .will get a pic up later .

Which do you prefer, the Stealth or the 80?..........Al :hmm:

HMMMM !!! hard to say mate ....the 80 is a completly differnt tool from the stealth, for accuricy the stealth is better, but i have to say the 80 is one of my favourite guns,its alot more pleasing to the eye aswell with the wooden stock and such like. if i was roost shooting it would be the stealth but if i was just out shooting squirrels then it would be bessie every time, she's alot louder but boy do you know when you've pulled the trigger ! ;)

air arms s410 simmonds night view 3 - 9 - 50 and a rapid 7 hawke night eye both very accurate guns :drink:

Now then Mr Lamper, two cracking rifles here, I used to have a Rapid Mk1 B) and I've just bought a S410K in .22 from a mate, collecting tomorrow or weekend.

How do you rate the S410? I've had/got a couple of Air Arms rifles and they are the Mutts!!! I'd appreciate your comments............Al :thumbs-up:

dscf36642of5.th.jpg

I have the stealth,hw80(aka bessie) :laugh: and an old gat gun with a bone pistol grip !

HMMMM !!! hard to say mate ....the 80 is a completly differnt tool from the stealth, for accuricy the stealth is better, but i have to say the 80 is one of my favourite guns,its alot more pleasing to the eye aswell with the wooden stock and such like. if i was roost shooting it would be the stealth but if i was just out shooting squirrels then it would be bessie every time, she's alot louder but boy do you know when you've pulled the trigger ! ;)

Funny you should say that :icon_eek: I have exactly that feeling when I use the 90K, always brings a smile........Al ;)

air arms s410 simmonds night view 3 - 9 - 50 and a rapid 7 hawke night eye both very accurate guns :drink:

Now then Mr Lamper, two cracking rifles here, I used to have a Rapid Mk1 B) and I've just bought a S410K in .22 from a mate, collecting tomorrow or weekend.

How do you rate the S410? I've had/got a couple of Air Arms rifles and they are the Mutts!!! I'd appreciate your comments............Al :thumbs-up:

dscf36642of5.th.jpg

Funny you should say that :icon_eek: I have exactly that feeling when I use the 90K, always brings a smile........Al ;)

I had a 97 in 177 caliber......Deadly, I'm gonna buy another one when the cash flow allows :yes:

If it's a Webley, you won't go far wrong, I've not owned a Tracker myself but have two FX2000s and a Longbow and all are really good.

I think you can buy a gas ram conversion for the Tracker, this makes for an even smoother rifle. Have a look on www.reviewcentre.com and see if anyone has done a write up on there.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this rifle......................Al :thumbs-up:

Edited by mad al
Guest king ratcatcher

dscf36642of5.th.jpg

I had a 97 in 177 caliber......Deadly, I'm gonna buy another one when the cash flow allows :yes:

Go for it, ive had mine just over a year now, nothing has gone wrong with it at all, its the best gun ive had, and its going nowhere lol, let us know if you get one :)

AA410E in.22

AATX200 MK3 .177

Career 300 MKIII .25

FX Revolution .22

BSA Superstar .177

Anchutz 335 .22

Gamo 1250 .22

QB78 .22

Hatsan 105 .177

B21 .177 X2

Mod 61 .177 X2

BSA improved .22