• 1 month later...

dont forget pucheen, made from distilled potatoes- irish moonshine in a nutshell!

not hard to make (so ive heard), cheap too, a little on the illegal side however! lol!

Edited by CarraghsGem
  • 3 weeks later...

dont forget pucheen, made from distilled potatoes- irish moonshine in a nutshell!

not hard to make (so ive heard), cheap too, a little on the illegal side however! lol!

take very care, when make, use match to burn firs cup, if burn blue ok, if no see flame is poison !! too stron.

http://homedistiller.org/wash-grain2.htm

Edited by clint

have always wanted to try this drink :thumbs:

if your ever over in ireland at any of the shows gimme a shout + i'll pick you up a bottle of decent stuff.

if your ever over in ireland at any of the shows gimme a shout + i'll pick you up a bottle of decent stuff.

always wanted to go to ireland too :wallbash: dont go to shows mate,other than my own one,ive not been for a few years,sooner have the terrier earning its keep rather than a rosette.

how about the postal service? :victory:

does the drink have taste? been told its like drinking petrol??

really want to try it :thumbs:

Edited by "Earth!"

always wanted to go to ireland too :wallbash: dont go to shows mate,other than my own one,ive not been for a few years,sooner have the terrier earning its keep rather than a rosette.

hard to describe the taste.

wont be posting no bottle either, rather drink it, if you came over the water we'd have a drink though ya bandit ya! :laugh:

hard to describe the taste.

wont be posting no bottle either, rather drink it, if you came over the water we'd have a drink though ya bandit ya! :laugh:

:icon_eek: trying to get me drunk on foreign soil :icon_eek:

heard alsorts of tales of people taking advantage of drunken people :blink::laugh: