Sign in to follow this  
stroller

Minshaw lines, how are the dogs bred what xs used??

good pics joe, did you ever see cora run, she's a stunning bitch

i saw her run pal been out many times with cora she was awrsome i had a pup out of her 15 year ago a big blue dog he was a good dog done anything you asked him to

Seems to be a big thing these dogs on this site,i would like to say that i have taken 11hares 11rabbits ,a mink and a roe buck,one night with a Deerhoundxgreyhoundx pit,she was a good bitch and had no Minshaw in her.

Guest madman

Seems to be a big thing these dogs on this site,i would like to say that i have taken 11hares 11rabbits ,a mink and a roe buck,one night with a Deerhoundxgreyhoundx pit,she was a good bitch and had no Minshaw in her.

well done.

Shaun Minshaw has recently bought a pup and its 100% to the original breeding

could i ask you mate who the parents are

Guest storm70

Well all said and done I have a pure Minnshaw bitch who's 3 and a half x to jack and Tomis visa and there top class dogs well happy whith them and il be putting my pure deerhound bitch back into the line to the halfx who's 28 inch and only kepping back 2 for myself

do,nt think theirs much minshaw left in any of the dogs talk about these days ,2 much dioluted and other blood 2 be given a name like minshaw is only for the ££££££ :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Well all said and done I have a pure Minnshaw bitch who's 3 and a half x to jack and Tomis visa and there top class dogs well happy whith them and il be putting my pure deerhound bitch back into the line to the halfx who's 28 inch and only kepping back 2 for myself

How's trick's fella? Hope your pleased with the mutts and i was just wondering if old D still has the big coloured dog? :thumbs:

why would you put a pure deerhound to a minshaw why not use another good minshaw dog to keep the line going strong?

why would you put a pure deerhound to a minshaw why not use another good minshaw dog to keep the line going strong?

Maybe because he knows he has a good deerhound at hand that he wants to breed. It's ok on paper coming up with crosses but actually finding the dogs is a different story. At the end of the day minshaw is just a name now, breed with it what you want.