Derek Canning breeding his peregrine falcon

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair play.. you are incapable of answering a question,   I am anything but a fool,, but you ,it seems, are nothing but a total arsehole,, you have now convinced me you are a worthless tool who woul

' timestamp='1325812000' post='2421844']

rake aboot some decent lads involved in falconry love to get out and actually do a bit not just bang birds up and breed the ass out of them get out with someone doing a bit youll love it

How many peregrine falcons do I breed per female each year and how many per year would cover the comment 'breed the ass out of them''?

i think if a bird is left in a breeding chamber all its life its there to breed the ass off to make money why else would you keep it there now answer me out of the birds you have how many do you fly hard all season and what is the purpose of keeping a sharpei

' timestamp='1325844354' post='2422051']

I try not to answer silly questions or questions with obvious answer like why I keep my beautiful dogs that are the centre of my world: oh have I just answered another silly question.

your on a hunting site mate not a breeding site hahaha peddlars should be banned asking if you hunt any of your 7 perigrines not a silly question or your screaming harris hawks your in it for money nothing else am in it for the sport and pleasure

where do you get the screeming harris hawks from bud ,i got one off derek last year it never screemed and is now one of my best huntin harris hawks flying at 1.5,and just incase you think i dont know what im on about ive kept and flown hundreds of birds over a 25 year period so i do know what im talking about.if you dont like derek dont bother reading his posts if hes done anything wrong and im sayingIF its in the past ,some people just use the internet to call other people if they were in the same room as them i doubt this conversation would come up ,ive said my bit i will not make any further statements as i dont like argiung if im not in the same room as the person,and im not a computer warrior i bid you good day

where do you get the screeming harris hawks from bud ,i got one off derek last year it never screemed and is now one of my best huntin harris hawks flying at 1.5,and just incase you think i dont know what im on about ive kept and flown hundreds of birds over a 25 year period so i do know what im talking about.if you dont like derek dont bother reading his posts if hes done anything wrong and im sayingIF its in the past ,some people just use the internet to call other people if they were in the same room as them i doubt this conversation would come up ,ive said my bit i will not make any further statements as i dont like argiung if im not in the same room as the person,and im not a computer warrior i bid you good day

id still say it to him if he was in the same room watch the vid and tell me what you can hear i also have a silent male who flies around 1.5 silent because hes out regular if it was someone who kept a yard full of lurchers and bread them without hunting them hed be a pedllar same with birds i love bop dont like seeing them left in back yards they should be doing what there born to do out on the wing happy hawking

I try not to answer silly questions or questions with obvious answer like why I keep my beautiful dogs that are the centre of my world: oh have I just answered another silly question.

your on a hunting site mate not a breeding site hahaha peddlars should be banned asking if you hunt any of your 7 perigrines not a silly question or your screaming harris hawks your in it for money nothing else am in it for the sport and pleasure

You cannot even spell Peregrine and you do not understand them. Have you ever even bred a peregrine falcon to understand what is involved in breeding peregrine falcons?

' timestamp='1325866066' post='2422475']

You cannot even spell Peregrine and you do not understand them. Have you ever even bred a peregrine falcon to understand what is involved in breeding peregrine falcons?

weather i can spell it or not doesnt matter dont want to understand how to breed them neither am not in this sport for money am in it for enjoyment now if this was a thread on training and hunting encounters different story but the fact is you do it for finnancial gain feel sorry for the birds in your yard

' timestamp='1325812874' post='2421867']

Well to be serious: if it bores you so much then do not spending so much of your time reading and comment on the thread. I think you protest too much to cover your real interest.

Oh I am interested in Hawking,, love the idea of ferreting to the birds,, It1 just that every one of your posts regarding BOP is a legal mire that would scare anyone of,, I have NEVER seen a post by you regarding hunting,, If you have,, then link it for all to see,,

My reason for posting on this thread was not to discuss hunting with BOP,, it was to comment on the fact that your posts make it look as appealing as self vasectomy