David Harcombe,what a gentleman has kindly donated a signed copy of his book "Work them hard,treat them like heroes" AND a 6mth subscription to "Earthdog Runningdog".

i didnt ask for this,all i asked for was he put the show in the magazine :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Also,just received a cased bottle of The BALVENIE single malt whiskey.. Mmmm,very tempted to open it just to make sure it is what it says and not cold tea

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

also i have a few stalls and a bouncy castle if you are interested pm me if you are can be arranged as i'm gonna come to the show anyway

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Fair play to mr harcombe

be nice to get a lurcher book signed by the author too. :whistling:

Mr J Darcy is kindly donating a signed copy of one of his lurcher books.again a true gentleman.

Respect Mr 'D' and many thanks!! :notworthy::notworthy:

Edited by "Earth!"

I am affraid i will not be able to answer any questions regarding the show for a week as i am getting married tomorrow(12th june) but will answer all on my return unless its urgent in which case please telephone 07900105371.. :thumbs:

"Bump!" :big_boss:

what the heck are you doing on here,aint you still honeymooning???? :icon_eek:

i have been asked by a couple of lads from north wales if there is camping available either at the show site or near it, it looks as if your going to get a great turnout looking forward to this :thumbs:

"Bump!" :big_boss:

what the heck are you doing on here,aint you still honeymooning???? :icon_eek:

i have been asked by a couple of lads from north wales if there is camping available either at the show site or near it, it looks as if your going to get a great turnout looking forward to this :thumbs:

i will try to sort somewhere out but not had much luck to date.