I'm OFF

wuzzy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry I didnt really understand a thing you were saying there. So a hobby/sport becomes 'shit' when new people want to start it up? Jump on the wagon? The secret air rifle wagon where only The Huntin

so long, join PW forums. im there converter to get more members on there

well i expected 1 when you have some more post's under your belt dickhead then may be you might cotton to the real issue when one of the regulars says he had enough because dickheads who havent got a

???

I've scanned through nearly every thread recently and there isnt any 'trolls' wankers' or whatever... Just people of different levels talking about air-gunning? Seems very unfounded to me and to be perfectly honest, the only shit thread on the page was yours!

All the best, im off shooting (Crawling about in the mud not from my drivers seat :) )

well i expected 1 when you have some more post's under your belt dickhead then may be you might cotton to the real issue when one of the regulars says he had enough because dickheads who havent got a clue jump on the wagon you'll find all the other regulars will be pissed off as well then nobbers like you come on with your 88 posts and who knows f**k all about the regulars on here come on and make comments like your why dont you just go crawl into the mud and get stuck there ......

rant over

atb gary

• Like 1

???

I've scanned through nearly every thread recently and there isnt any 'trolls' wankers' or whatever... Just people of different levels talking about air-gunning? Seems very unfounded to me and to be perfectly honest, the only shit thread on the page was yours!

All the best, im off shooting (Crawling about in the mud not from my drivers seat :) )

well i expected 1 when you have some more post's under your belt dickhead then may be you might cotton to the real issue when one of the regulars says he had enough because dickheads who havent got a clue jump on the wagon you'll find all the other regulars will be pissed off as well then nobbers like you come on with your 88 posts and who knows f**k all about the regulars on here come on and make comments like your why dont you just go crawl into the mud and get stuck there ......

rant over

atb gary

:boxing::clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

8)

???

rant over

atb gary

Sorry I didnt really understand a thing you were saying there.

So a hobby/sport becomes 'shit' when new people want to start it up? Jump on the wagon? The secret air rifle wagon where only The Hunting Life forum regulars can have fun? Get real!

• Like 1

Dont chuck it in Wuzzy, use your ignore button :thumbs:

i didnt know there was 1 stealthy mate show me show me ......

atb gary

Scroll to the top of the page, click on your name to see the drop down box, click on the ignored users bit :thumbs:

???

rant over

atb gary

So a hobby/sport becomes 'shit' when new people want to start it up? Jump on the wagon? The secret air rifle wagon where only The Hunting Life forum regulars can have fun? Get real!

everyone has to start somewhere but when you come onto a post saying its shit you'd be daft if you didnt expect some sort of angry reply the guys a regular and if it wasnt for regulars you would have nothing to read ...i mean you say you went shooting at 12.38 and its now 16.12 its good to see your write up and pictures ,,,, mate if ive upset you im sorry but the only thing keeping this web site going is the regulars and when one gets up set and say he's leaving because of the dickheads we all get a little upset and your post didnt help if you thought his post was shit why reply ..

atb gary

???

rant over

atb gary

everyone has to start somewhere but when you come onto a post saying its shit you'd be daft if you didnt expect some sort of angry reply the guys a regular and if it wasnt for regulars you would have nothing to read ...i mean you say you went shooting at 12.38 and its now 16.12 its good to see your write up and pictures ,,,, mate if ive upset you im sorry but the only thing keeping this web site going is the regulars and when one gets up set and say he's leaving because of the dickheads we all get a little upset and your post didnt help if you thought his post was shit why reply ..

atb gary

Yeh I went for a 2 hour shoot and didnt see a thing. That happens in non urban areas. My point was that you would expect the place to be so full of rubbish for a member to leave, but when Ilook about its fine really. I have done write-ups after good hunts lots in the past but think I'll probably go elsewhere after I get flamed here. My point was, the only non-shooting, or barely related topic was his. Just a bit ironic. And to 'but when you come onto a post saying its shit you'd be daft if you didnt expect some sort of angry reply '; that effectivley is what he was doing. Coming on the forum and saying the whole place is shit.

• Like 1

Yeah well if you were in charge and you banned anybody who said something to annoy you or disagreed you could end up all by yourself! Firstly people have different ideas. You don't always like every one you meet do you? so it would be daft to expect to like everyone on the forum. Also people are bound to disagree on who to ban. People who are new to the sport and don't know much should be pointed in the right direction, they have done the right thing by trying to learn more by asking! Cant say I'm sorry. :bye:

• Like 1

Yeah well if you were in charge and you banned anybody who said something to annoy you or disagreed you could end up all by yourself! Firstly people have different ideas. You don't always like every one you meet do you? so it would be daft to expect to like everyone on the forum. Also people are bound to disagree on who to ban. People who are new to the sport and don't know much should be pointed in the right direction, they have done the right thing by trying to learn more by asking! Cant say I'm sorry. :bye:

Thats it, the forum on the whole is full of quality shooting, friendly advice and a good place for people to see what its all about.

All the best

???

Who is this aimed at Jack and what are you trying to get at?

Zini