Sign in to follow this  
cromlech cru

foxing wit lurchers dvd???

ITS LAME TO JUST SAY SOMETHINGS SHIT WHY DONT YOU SAY WHAT IT WAS YOU DIDNT LIKE ABOUT IT TO GIVE PEOPLE A BETTER CHOICE?

its not shit! i own a copy and when me and my mate wached it we both really enjoyed it. its non naraited but its a lot of fun to watch

Edited by tyson666

It,s a decent DVD, both collie crosses are excellent hunters, and clever with it, it,s also nice to see dogs, what hunt up for themselves, instead of being worked of a slip. regards collie john.

Guest fence_hopper

its the worst dvd and shows collie x's in a bad light makes them look sh*t. the way they dance around the sharp end. to scared to get bitten :laugh: only colliex men will rate it me thinks, sh*t :laugh:

Edited by fence_hopper

its the worst dvd and shows collie x's in a bad light makes them look sh*t. the way they dance around the sharp end. to scared to get bitten :laugh: only colliex men will rate it me thinks, sh*t :laugh:

Maybe there'll be a bull x version for next xmas then to show us poor collie owners how it should be done :whistling:

There was a video made by the lads who did Lurchermania..WOW, but it was never released, but there were copies made if anyone can get a copy of this one it is worth a look..

If I knew where Squeak was I probably could, but hes like the scarlet pimpinelle, I had a copy but lent it out, and as usualy, it didnt come back..The onlt thing that spoils it is the swearing, but if you turn it down, there is some interesting footage..

Maybe there'll be a bull x version for next xmas then to show us poor collie owners how it should be done :whistling:

well if the one that i think it is it shite , the dog are great to hunt up but 2 dog's on one foxes and they were only picking at them, the one i have there a slow motion the two dog standing off the fox going around tryng to get in and the fox goes on them a few times , i would not class them dog's, they never do it on there own i say lol lol,

sounder