strong stuff collars

dewclaws

I can only comment on the bull collars as they are the only ones I have myself. I was AMAZED at the quality of them, the quality of workmanship, even the rows of stitching run parallell, they are the dogs bollocks mate. I have the 1 3/4 inch wide bull collars with the brass fittings; I can assure you that you wont be dissapointed. I'm sure his posts are pinned on one of the for sale sections, the working dogs and livestock I think.

You'll only ever need one of these collars mate I guarantee you that

B

Guest fence_hopper

has eny one got eny veiws on the strong stuff collars,r they good or bad,and has eny one now the website address please.

i have had a few of him there the best collars for strong dogs on the market :thumbs:

these are the best around by far, i baught a slip lead and a leather lurcher coller for my 1/4 whippet x 3/4 collie, best quallity stuff, its not cheap and nasty, its not imported its good proper english stuff, and it will last a life time, plus the guy who does them is a sound lad,

http://www.strongstuff.co.nr <--- i highly recommend them

Cheers

Trevor

these are the best around by far, i baught a slip lead and a leather lurcher coller for my 1/4 whippet x 3/4 collie, best quallity stuff, its not cheap and nasty, its not imported its good proper english stuff, and it will last a life time, plus the guy who does them is a sound lad,

http://www.strongstuff.co.nr <--- i highly recommend them

Cheers

Trevor

cheers mate iv been on the website and ill order one tomorrow.

I'll echo everyone else in saying their the best money can buy. Had Tia's 2" reflective collar for a few years now and it's taken some major stick. The only damage to it is the reflective strip has been ripped but the collar itself hasn't even dropped a thread or stitch.

I was so impressed I bought the 1 3/4" for Roo.

I'll also say Strong Stuff seems a real decent guy considering he's from Nania. :tongue2: