Sign in to follow this  
CO CHISE

MIXED BAG

not bad shooting there pal, that grub looks well prepped up also, looked like a good day you had there, hows ALBERT keeping,? i bet he leaves his mobile in the motor next time clapper.gifclapper.gif

thanks for the replys lads, im not much of a shooting man but i can honestly say i enjoyed it, also i roasted the teal and i didnt think much of it so there safe from now on but the partridge was spot on, jack alberts fine but ive been trying to get him out again but all i get is( weather permitting :D )

not bad shooting there pal, that grub looks well prepped up also, looked like a good day you had there, hows ALBERT keeping,? i bet he leaves his mobile in the motor next time clapper.gifclapper.gif

thanks for the replys lads, im not much of a shooting man but i can honestly say i enjoyed it, also i roasted the teal and i didnt think much of it so there safe from now on but the partridge was spot on, jack alberts fine but ive been trying to get him out again but all i get is( weather permitting biggrin.gif )

heard that before ( weather permitting ) it didn't matter when he fell in the beck though clapper.gifclapper.gif did you get a pic ( your words ) pissed myself, TOP BLOKE he is thumbs.gif