Cursed by Phanton

only messing festa just couldn't resist pal ;) looks like it may be longer before we team up again with zini out of action :( i tried out my new ultra in the garden yesterday and cant wait to get back up there and do some squzzy and bunny bashing again. proper had a good day last time. take it easy mate and we'll hopefully see you, marksman and zini again soon :D

Thanks for all the support and kind words guys, ill be back on the road in no time.

There is nothing stopping Festa, Marksman, Wuzzy and Reggaeman meeting up at my place when ever and ill either meet you and get you in or get my work colleague to sign you in on the permission.

My work colleague 4376rabbit will probably meet you if I ask her and get you in if I can’t be there for some reason. She’s a top lass, she’s is new on the forum and hasn’t got many friends on here, so if you want to add a genuine very nice person who is into hunting and fishing and isn’t a weirdo like some can be on here please feel free to make her feel welcome ;)

Zini

Nice one Zini mate. Much appreciated.

I've added her but she might want to change her profile to female unless there's something we don't need to know.... lol

As festa said mate I don't mind doing the driving if you wanna get out the house, I'm also trying to organise the loan of an open top 4 x 4 off a mate so we can get across the field

Darryl

That would be ace mate if we could get a Landrover with a open top. I think we could trebble the bunnies in a night. I could also get some good footage for the video.

Yes Marksman you are right 4376rabbit you need to go into your profile and change it to a female and fill in the sections

Si