Regulator tune up for Airarms 400/s410

Has anyone had a regulator tune up put into there rifle? I,v read that Ben Taylor and son ( BTAS ) can fit a version of his regulator into the air cylinder . Results being , no power curve. Perfect shots from a .22 carbine go from around 30 - 40 up to 120 shots per charge. Any help would be gratful thanks. :gunsmilie:

www.bentaylorandson.co.uk

Edited by carl sarg

What a load of rubbish.... The reg can and would be set at whatever setting you asked for, providing its legal.

The only downfall with a factory S410k .177 is the shot count and this would be improved by fitting a btas reg but its not the only answer... BTAS also do a TUNE (no reg) which is much cheaper and will also improve shot count. If you know one end of an allen key to another you could probally do this tune yourself and save even more money.

If it's shot count and consistancy you are looking for you would be better off selling your S410 and putting the £250 Ben Taylor would have charged you together and then buy a Mk2 Rapid (Reg'd already). Simples.

What a load of rubbish.... The reg can and would be set at whatever setting you asked for, providing its legal.

The only downfall with a factory S410k .177 is the shot count and this would be improved by fitting a btas reg but its not the only answer... BTAS also do a TUNE (no reg) which is much cheaper and will also improve shot count. If you know one end of an allen key to another you could probally do this tune yourself and save even more money.

If it's shot count and consistancy you are looking for you would be better off selling your S410 and putting the £250 Ben Taylor would have charged you together and then buy a Mk2 Rapid (Reg'd already). Simples.

cheers for the info harvey, i dont think i,ll be selling my s410 anytime soon , i love it , fits me like a glove and is deadly accurate, if i was going to do it i would have the reg fitted and the tune up , it has enough number of shot already,i dont think i,ll be shooting 40 rabbits in one shoot. i was just thinking of ways to make it even better, as i really like this gun. i,ll give btas a ring and find out more info . thanks

• 4 weeks later...

cheers for the info harvey, i dont think i,ll be selling my s410 anytime soon , i love it , fits me like a glove and is deadly accurate, if i was going to do it i would have the reg fitted and the tune up , it has enough number of shot already,i dont think i,ll be shooting 40 rabbits in one shoot. i was just thinking of ways to make it even better, as i really like this gun. i,ll give btas a ring and find out more info . thanks

hi mate, just had my s200 regulated now firing 100 shots ! all at 11.8. ft lb all done for £110, i know he has developed a reg for the s410 if your interested p.m me and i'll sort you out his number :)