this years hens for sale, laying well 5 of PICS NOW ON

We have for sale 5 hens this years (bought in feb) all laying well,

3 warrens

1 black rock

1 silver sussex, the warrens are very tame other two bit flighty,

fed on layers pellets/mash and mixed corn veg some scraps and oyster shell, well looked after

£20.00 thanks kate

sheffield south yorkshire

Edited by kayteetess

• 4 weeks later...
We have for sale 6 hens this years (bought in feb) all laying well,

3 warrens

1 black rock

1 silver sussex, the warrens are very tame other two bit flighty,

fed on layers pellets/mash and mixed corn veg some scraps and oyster shell, well looked after

£20.00 thanks kate

sheffield south yorkshire

what part of sheffield are you from?

Theres a lady near Crickhowell that sells all sprts of poultry (only just over the Beafort mountain), I buy off her quite often, all breeds, warrens, sussex, black Rock (proper ones) etc, 01874 730883 Ask for Mrs Taylor (Taylors Poultry) ATB

B

where abouts in sheff are you, I'm in Worksop. Ho nearly forgot why are you selling them. I've got chickens the Black rocks are good layers

Im selling for 2 reasons

1. we have a 6 monthe dog pup that needs to be seperated from our bitches when theyre in season (and the hens are in our only dog run)

2. the bull terriers are constantly wanting to rip their heads off, when the hens walk along the edge of the run the bulls seem to try and pull them through the bars we have already lost one this way

but the main reason is the first, theyre all layers in good condition theres nothing wrong with them, I like to keep my animals with plenty of room and if i was to build another pen they wouldnt have this

thanks regards kate :thumbs: