Guest Scuba1

Come on Aaron its a piece of piss doing that. Its all a matter of preparation.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

Just hit the one in the middle. :feck:

P7210051.jpg

ATB

Michael

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i didn want to know if you could hit the match, i wanted to know if you could actualy light a match! :D

And uhh :whistling: . . . . . how does one erm . . . propose to light the match without err :whistling: . . . . actually hitting the damn thing in the first place!? :doh: :oops:

Because to actually light the match head through friction of the pellet, you first need friction itself . . . . . . and to obtain friction, you have to tightly squeeze the pellet past the match head - and to do that, you actually have to 'touch' the match head (albeit by a microscopical degree) with the pellet to cause the aforementioned friction needed to ignite the head . . . . . N'est Pas? :lol:

So then, after all, you DO need to be capable of being able to actually 'hit' a match in the first place mate. :thumbs:

Just my take on it. :)

Regards,

Grim.

Edited by Grim Reaper
Seems an awfully long winded way to light a poxy match fellas, why not just scrape the bloody thing on the side of the box? :laugh:

'Coz the side of the bleeding matchbox is to blinking big to fit it in the chuffing action Mal! ;):rofl::rofl:

Regards,

Grim.

Guest Scuba1
once mastered you can then try and hole a polo mint :D

Whats the point in that, some Tw4t at the factory already put a hole in em :o

You have to be a bloody good shot to work for those polo guys i was told.

Come on Aaron its a piece of piss doing that. Its all a matter of preparation.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

Just hit the one in the middle. :feck:

P7210051.jpg

ATB

Michael

me tinks we will have a go at the meet? in august and mike dont forget to check your weather station.oh! i forgot its mobile bring it with you

regards

davy

sounds like that will be a laugh davy

my rfd is lending me his air bottle when i come

and maybe a rapid that he has fitted a side leaver to so will be bringing about 5 guns

atb rob

hi Rambo oh! rob :D

5 rifles!! well we will have plenty to plink with then,don't worry about an air tank i have a 10 ltr one so will get it filled before you all turn up.i have an AA filling adapter & HW100 as well, and Chas has the new AA adapter. so for those bringing these makes will be OK.

regards

Davy

Guest Scuba1

Whats all this talk about air cylinders and filling adaptors. Last time I was there I only fired one shot and I thought I'll just turn up with a full mag and gun. Do I have to bring more then 10 pellets then????

Whats all this talk about air cylinders and filling adaptors. Last time I was there I only fired one shot and I thought I'll just turn up with a full mag and gun. Do I have to bring more then 10 pellets then????

yes indeed,i have a surprise!! organized