Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest busterdog
Hi could sombody tell me more about the digging comp is it 6 mins to dig a hole for a 45 gallon drum or is it not timed to bury a chest or somthing different? Also is it pairs or single?

Many thanks drifter.

Greedy little fooker, :11:

nice to watch the men doing some work ha ha i notice there arnt any women taking part has anyone ever seen a womens team ?? :)

no theyre always too busy in the beer tent doing the dishes and washing the pots!!!! :clapper:

ooooooooo i hope you have a hard hat to wear on the day he he :angry:;)

Edited by Timid Toad
jack russel classes for sat and sun are pups as always mixed . smooth russle bitch smooth russel dog .rough russel bitch rough russel dog ... and there is a lurcher show on both sat and sun with different judges doing both so either day really cashcan ,,, we decided on this for people who maybe work sun and can only make sat and vice verse or u can spend the whole weekend and camp and enjoy the fun in the bar with likeminded folks in the evenings :clapper:

what about parson jack russells would can i show my pup she 3 1/2 months old now or is that to young

the open show judge for lurchers on sat is beachy and the terrier judge is mark lasper :clapper::victory: there is courcing and racing on this day too entries for courcing will take place at 10.30 :tongue2:

Lasper knows his onions ( and his dogs), good choice of judge

All the best with the show Heart of Walesl, I hope to be there myself.

ATB

WAB

:victory:

jack russel classes for sat and sun are pups as always mixed . smooth russle bitch smooth russel dog .rough russel bitch rough russel dog ... and there is a lurcher show on both sat and sun with different judges doing both so either day really cashcan ,,, we decided on this for people who maybe work sun and can only make sat and vice verse or u can spend the whole weekend and camp and enjoy the fun in the bar with likeminded folks in the evenings :clapper:

what about parson jack russells would can i show my pup she 3 1/2 months old now or is that to young

yes you can show your pup no problems there :D

the open show judge for lurchers on sat is beachy and the terrier judge is mark lasper :clapper::victory: there is courcing and racing on this day too entries for courcing will take place at 10.30 :tongue2:

ATB

WAB

he he i hope he knows his dogs i dont think anyones bringing any onions to show .... mind u never know ha ha :icon_redface:

ATB

WAB

You obviously know your dog men as well as your dogs,been out with him many a time he lives for it,good bloke,look forward to seeing you,bring suntan cream and bermudas,boiling here today.