Sign in to follow this  
heart of wales

Heart of Wales Game & Country Fair

just had a look on the all sports web site there are some cracking photos on there and i didnt see one sad face lol :whistling::clapper:

theres no terriers on there either :whistling:

there wont be many photos of the terriers on there for saturday because the photographer wasnt there when they were judging

that sounds very professional!!! Not! :o

how many different lurcher judges were there ??? ..............

there was one judge for lurchers and one for terriers on sat one for beddy championship on sun one for terriers one for lurchers then different ones for supreme championship :clapper:

so there were 3 lurcher judges over the 2 days ??? not knocking you guys but i cant see the sence in that ... especially as one judge does all the hard work and then another gets to pick the supreme champion ..........

the reason there was a different judge for the supreme champion is because the championship was held between all the dogs that had qualified at other shows all through the year not just the 2 days shows

Your Too Modest Sandy :angel:

all right theres a very handsome chap in them photos lol.

The Lurchers Look in Great Nick........... :laugh:

wy ant ther no pic of the terriers for champion of champions and the open show on sunday

My apologies have had some personal problems of late :( will be putting names to photos after weekend and putting them up along with sending them to the press