Sign in to follow this  
Guest merle

J Darcy

Guest merle

I bought a copy of this new book Running Dog Addiction and this has got to be one of the best books ever on hunting with a running dog there is so much info in this book it is unreal and the pics are simply awsome

you can see this book has been written by a person with an outstanding amount of hunting and dog knowledge and after looking though this forum you can just what he catches no wander the book is so good

nice one JD

if anyone wants a copy contact

JDARCY :D:D:yes:

Guest Keeps
I got a copy for xmas and since i have started reading it i can't put the fecker down. Great book :good:

Got any more JD, he's nearly finished it :lol: He can't put it down - haven't been able to get him to read a book in years :blink::lol::lol:

why dont you make a picture book, you prob have enough pics,

also i would be helpful for tarmac, as he cant read. lol

how dare you realmad.gif sash your about as thick, stupid, daft and ugly as a piece of rough sawn timber.... then again your probably not even as good looking as that :lol::D:p

i can't wait to see your qualifications compared to mine :D you spunk shot... :lol:kiss.gif

Guest Pat

whos taking the bets on Tarmac and Sash Ive got £50 on Tarmac to win.lol :lol:

u cheeky git.

:search: were are you pat :search: , iv heard you a little boy, £50 is nothing to me.

do you have any Qualifications, do you have ajob? iv bin told you dont have either.

save your money, u mite need it some day. lol :lol::lol::D

Guest Pat

sash Im right here mate Ive got qualifications and a job thanks Im a pawn a star and Ive just made a film the women that I was doing it with is called Mrs Sash I think she was great :good:. well Im sure I can get more than £50 mate and im young but Im a big boy.lol

I bought a copy of this new book Running Dog Addiction and this has got to be one of the best books ever on hunting with a running dog there is so much info in this book it is unreal and the pics are simply awsome

you can see this book has been written by a person with an outstanding amount of hunting and dog knowledge and after looking though this forum you can just what he catches no wander the book is so good

nice one JD

if anyone wants a copy contact

JDARCY :yes:  :yes:  ;)

ive just orderd a copy and cant wait for it to arrive if the reviews are anything to go by, had a quik flick through it at kelmarsh and looks good!