First of the season

Guest nastybilly

Well done nasty man :D Well i wasnt as lukie as your self mate i had a guessed to sort out. and boy was the presure on :icon_eek: So we did get the first buck of the season on the 1st and it was shot at 7.15 am so was it the first . Not a great buck but my guessed did have the choice of this one or the 6 pointer that was nearer he chose this as i think hes been reading all them books about deer management :whistle: A realy good stalk and a very nice shot off sticks at about 120 - 140 yards.

Guest nastybilly
Well done nasty man  :D  Well i wasnt as lukie as your self mate i had a guessed to sort out. and boy was the presure on :icon_eek:  So we did get the first buck of the season on the 1st and it was shot at 7.15 am so was it the first . Not a great buck but my guessed did have the choice of this one or the 6 pointer that was nearer he chose this as i think hes been reading all them books about deer management :whistle: A realy good stalk and a very nice shot off sticks at about 120 - 140 yards.

nice one wireviz, i was ment to be going out on the 1st, but the night before i got a bit pissed and due to a monumental hangova the next day ah never made it..lol..

id been watchin the buck for a few weeks and thought it would likely have buggerd off ( like they do) by now, he was only about 90 to 100yd away when i looked out of the wood, standin where he normaly always was

Thatsa them away back now i think they had a good time one roe each the last fella left his to the death :icon_eek: 10 mins before full darkness but alls well that ends well. NICE TO HAVE YOU UP VIMMY AND YOUR OLD MATE :D .

Great pic the photographer is top notch ps the buck is sitting infront of you like always aint it funny how the dogs go with the f eckin guns. aint that the hill you wanted to climb just for the fun of it :sick: :sick: