Pendle View Fisheries

Guest Fishaben

Guest Fishaben

Hi all,

I fish Pendle view fisheries in Clitheroe very often indeed, now most of the time I will just plainly course fish there, but when I go carp fishing there over night it can be a hard fishery for the carp. Pendle view holds some of the biggest carp in the area weighing up to 40 lbs. I just wondered if anyone has ever fished there for carp and how they got on??? Dont take me wrong, Pendle view is an excellent fishery for pole, float, feeder infact any type of course fishing resulting in bags of 40+ fish. If anyone would like any information on Pendle View Fisheries just ask and I will be happy to help :) .

Ben

Edited by Fishaben

Guest Fishaben

parkstone whippets, you really should have a go there, its really good, especially on the float,pole and feeder. And Danny-Macca, try, www.fisheries.co.uk/pendleview, hope that helps,

Ben

Edited by Fishaben
Guest eddie willo

hello i have fished there once a few weeks ago for carp and never caught thing no one even had a run i am planning another trip there soon and wonderd if u knew any good baits for her carp there thanks eddie! :signthankspin::D

Guest Fishaben

HI pal,

like I said, its a hard fishery for carp, but there is some f@ck1ng big 1's in there, up to 40 lbs. In the summer, fruity flavours are by long the best. Pinnaple, tutti frutti etc. flavours like that work best mate. and try and get up in the shallows. near the trout pond.(carp) camping pegs 65-66 up to the trout lake. they're the best. hope this helps

Ben

P.S you have a P.M

Guest John the baptist

Hi fishaben, fished pendle couple of years ago and didn't like it very much due to the amount of bivvys. looked like an indian reservation, lol. A mate of mine from bolton did ok on there on plastic corn fished on its own. He had a common to mid thirtys i think. I only managed a couple of mid doubles but like i said it's not really for me. Have you tried Smiths in Bolton? Lots of good carp in there with 3 of the commons that have been out at over 30lbs.Can be a bit tricky but it's only 20 quid for the year. tight lines, john.