Incubators

the RCOM suro is the best one i have found, im planning to order my first one you see, it does everything automatically and is £170

you get what you pay for with bators i have been told

I'll put a second vote in for the brinsea octagon range, i have used the 10 and the 20, currently using a 20 pro with auto turner, and its a cracking bit of kit,well worth the money.

Hi there ive used the rcom incubator and the octagon 20s new version and old the best one i could reccomend to you is a brinsea polyhatch its a still air incubator and they should last you a good few years they have always gave me good resluts and there easy to use they cost around £200

I have a wet bulb thermomer which relates directly to humidity at a given temperature. You have water in a channel in the base of the machine. I then adjust the vent - close it slightly to increase and vise versa. If I want to increase humidity more i.e. during last few days I put water in the second channel also. All seems to work OK. They do an automatic control device apparantly?

:thumbs:

i have just bought a 1500egg incubator, i also have a brinsea polyhatch - that was a good one but couldt fit enough eggs in, i even made onem out of an old fridge, digital thermostat, it holds about 400 pheasant eggs, manual turn (pain in the arse), my hygrometer broke so i bought the 1500egg one then that will do everything for me,