bitch on heat

Guest ferreting king

my spaniel bitch who is 1 years old on june 27th was on the lead on a pole in the back garden with all the gates closed because other dogs were coming in so i let her off the lead so that she could get some water which was towards the back of the garden because she was tiping the water bowl over when she just ran out the front and jumped the wall and chased after a dog (little scruffy thing-GINGER) and i could not find her. time went on a bit now and 5 and a half hours i was looking for her and i managed to find her at about 6 thank f**k but she was in the 4th day on heat and i am not sure if she has caught and my friend told me that you can have tablets that is similar to the human MORNING AFTER pill which is valid for 5 days from the suspected date and i have to phone DALES AND IRONS vet tomorrow but i am not sure what the name of the tablet is that i need?

anyone know please?

i had to do this many years ago when somebody was looking after my dogs when i was away on holidays ... the bitch had 2 liters after this one of 9 and one of 11 ... all big healthy pups ... here a pic of one of them at 6 weeks of age .........

gelert3.jpg

if shes tied up in the garden mate :no: shouldnt she have access to a fresh bowl of water without you having to let her off for a drink :realmad: :realmad:

if you read it it dose say the bowl wasnt near the dog as she kept tipping it :good: ....its not a prob if you give her regular access to a drink ;)

if shes tied up in the garden mate :no: shouldnt she have access to a fresh bowl of water without you having to let her off for a drink :realmad: :realmad:

if you read it it dose say the bowl wasnt near the dog as she kept tipping it :good: ....its not a prob if you give her regular access to a drink ;)

get an heavier fecking bowl then its not a problem in this heat?do me a favour :realmad: is he sat in the garden 24/7 waiting to see if she needs a drink? :whistle:

• 1 month later...

My Border Collie Bitch is in the same boat, she got caught twice today, she's a year old and her 1st season.

What made me jealous was she jumped up wagged her tail and ran about like a loony, think she's a hussy.

I will phone the vet tomorrow and get her speyed when she is out of season.

Thanks for warning me about the jabs i will phone 3 vets for quotes before making my decision.

:welcomeani: :welcomeani: :welcomeani: