East Anglian Gamefair

Hi all,

I'm suprised not to have seen any feedback or comments on here about the East Anglian Gamefair at the weekend (ok, I know it was only yesterday, but...)

Anyway, I couldn't go, but I just wondered how it was; I heard on the grapevine that the lurcher classes were impressive and the judges good. Any other comments? How were the terriers?

thats probably cos there is no ring side parking,,costs a fortune to get in and dont think they put alot of thought into judges
:yes::yes: -- 3 yr ago i took mine and a mates terriers 13 in total what a fecking nightmare the last 2 yr i`ve taken what i can manage 3 ..this yr i thought it was`nt worth the hassle last yr i went through the gate rather than queque with 3 terriers and a triple box left the mrs to do the paying got hassle off a security guard who ended up pushing me over bearing in mind i had my hands full :doh: once i`d dropped the dogs and boxes ringside i went back to see him :boxing: luckely for both of us he`d gone ..
Guest little lurcher

i went and some classes were huge !!! puppy had over 20 entries at least , some classes only had about 5 or 6 but on the whole id have said large entry? however im not a seasoned show person

there wernt many lurchers there and i think they are not doing anymore terrier shows due to lack of volunteers i heard them say
be a shame if they pack up they put on a decent show plenty of classes -