for sale honda cr85r big wheel 2002/2003 bike. powerband in all gears. full engine rebuild 10 hours ride time ago. light use only. gold renthal bars. talon sprocket, brand new chain, tyres have plenty of tread on them. new gear lever. kicks up second kick cold and first kick when warm. fast bike ready to motocross or play on the fields. paid 1000 for it 18 months ago, i know i wont get that back but am open to offers around th 750 mark. in leeds yorkshire. can collect or will travel (at a diesel cost if its far) pm me for more details and will get into contact with you. selling due to wanting to go into trials. pics will be on tonight or tomorrow.

What Colour is the bike?

Are all the power bands in good condition? When were they last replaced? :)

them hertford rabbits aint that quick halfinch ;)

Well maybe not, but if the bike is camo, they won't see me coming.

makes me piss when people say "it has a powerband in every gear".... like it's an actual fitted part :rolleyes:

You took the words out of my mouth! :whistling:

I know people that would argue to the death about it!

What Colour is the bike?

Are all the power bands in good condition? When were they last replaced? :)

its red, honda colours. powerband is a build up of gas i think that is released when you get to x amount of revs. not a part

makes me piss when people say "it has a powerband in every gear".... like it's an actual fitted part :rolleyes:

just stating that its still there unlike some that arent maintained and they just cough and splurt. this has them firing in all gears.