whats the biggest rat you've ever caught/seen?

wow! thats a little umbelievalbe but if its true then what do they feeds on round there! in america rats get hugge by feeding on the steriods they give to wild boar to make them big for trophy hunters. i think they where about the size you said.

its in the rat competition next to a tape measure, so think what you want

As far as I know they were eating chicken feed and dead chickens and eggs, so plenty protien there. It was the biggest out of over 300 rats, taken that afternoon with the dogs.

the biggest rat i ever cornered was 6 foot 2 ,had two legs and was shaking like a leaf :boogie:

haha scent, this was 1 we caught a few weeks ago, this is me holding it at the side of my lurcher, i'm neer on 6ft, wish i took a tape measure :whistling: joking apart, this wasn't a bad size but had bigger in the past with my ratting pals

Guest traceyg
the biggest rat i ever cornered was 6 foot 2 ,had two legs and was shaking like a leaf :boogie:

haha scent, this was 1 we caught a few weeks ago, this is me holding it at the side of my lurcher, i'm neer on 6ft, wish i took a tape measure :whistling: joking apart, this wasn't a bad size but had bigger in the past with my ratting pals

dirty little fker holding rats :sick: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

dirty little fker holding rats :sick: :clapper::clapper::clapper:

theres gloves involved there tg :thumbs: we wouldn't like any rat dead or alive catching anything would we :D