terrier and lurcher show

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the all new Irish National Country Fair at Ballinlough Castle, Co. Westmeath. There are terrier and lurcher events there too. See www.nationalcountryfair.ie

SM

The Irish Game and Country Fair, Birr Castle, Co Offaly has the best Southern show for Terriers & Lurchers. Run by the same team that run the Shanes Castle event - these guys put Terriers & Lurchers right at the heart of the show not hidden away, they provide good prizes, a good race track and give us two days admission for the price of one.

AND both their shows Shanes Castle on the 27th/28th June and Birr on the 22nd/23rd August are qualifiers for the Championships at the Midland. see www.irishgamefair.com and www.irishgameandcountryfair.com

Guest ozzy

im not looking for a slagging match but i totally disagree with u i do enjoy birr as a gamefair but the terrier and lurcher wouldnt come close to show in cork next sunday or one which was on in kilkenny in may plus where dose the money go form birr the two shows i mention goes to feed hounds which support hunting and the other goes to support the local sports as i said before this is my opinion why are u advertising on this topic anyway

im not looking for a slagging match but i totally disagree with u i do enjoy birr as a gamefair but the terrier and lurcher wouldnt come close to show in cork next sunday or one which was on in kilkenny in may plus where dose the money go form birr the two shows i mention goes to feed hounds which support hunting and the other goes to support the local sports as i said before this is my opinion why are u advertising on this topic anyway

2nd that had a row with that crowd when they ran the show in Punchestown when it come down to the flapping im not going into details but i preferr all souths shows kilkenny show is the best and the 2nd best is enniscorthy cork follows it i do all the shows down south