advice please

I have enquired about the paypal system and I have found out a credit card is needed,I thought it could be got from the head post office.The question I pose is,are there any alternatives to pay pal that are accepted worldwide?I have never had a credit card nor do I have any intention of geting one,and thats basically cause im skint most of the time anyway,and unemployed also.Its a big draw back to be honest when something comes up that is a good buy.Let me know if there is another alternative.

well then i aint normal cause i dont have one,cash only im afraid.i reckon if i asked for one theyd laugh their heads off :clapper: thanks for the info guys.

you dont need money for one you can have a debit card that is a saveing acount dont need no money in it

You can apply for a prepaid credit card, there are no checks on your credit history. You can put money on there by DD or in the post office etc. You can only spend the amount of money on the card so no risk of going into debt and use it where you would use an ordinary credit card. There are monthly usage fees though which vary from card to card so you would have to shop around. One example is the Cash Plus card. Go onto www.moneysavingexpert.com and do a search for pre paid credit cards there should be info on there about the various ones and the fees etc.

Setter