Problem in Permission

Likey not a feral but a lost worker- catch him and see if he handles well. Give him a few days to settle down and see- you might score yourself a decent ferret!

wow this is ironic! yesterday i lost one of my ferrets he escaped with his friend out of the spare hutch when i was cleaning the main one, i found my poley on the lawn but my albino went wandering and was picked up on the road by some nice runners (close one). anyway i lifted all my trap when he escaped except for my snares a miles or so away. and when i went to check them this morning i had caught a poley but as i was getting colse he broke from the snare(after chewing it) and ran away.

he weas huge and looked in brilliant condition conmsidering the stay in the snare. i was kind of gutted as i would happily have been bitten to rehome a run away ferret

A shame your snare didn't hold! He'll probably still be in the area though, so you might get a second chance. ;)

I was out netting a warren one day and had a rather large poley hob come out of one of the holes. He started chattering and ran to me to be picked up! Don't think he liked his holiday in the wild much at all, seemed relieved to be in a hutch again. :D

I can tell you that it wasnt a wild Polecat as it had a really light face and was a 'light polecat' colour (not sandy though just light) It is nothing like the ones I see on the farm at my Grans theres heaps there.

Cheers

Jordan