scope for cz.22lr

hi all,

just getting my first rifle,the cz.22lr,any advice on a scope for around £100,

any advice will be appreciated,cheers,mark

Hi mate get on flea bay and get a cheap scope from hong kong i have a tasco 6x24x50 cost 36 posted and works atreat

hi all,

just getting my first rifle,the cz.22lr,any advice on a scope for around £100,

any advice will be appreciated,cheers,mark

Have a look at the JSR own brand scopes - excellent value for money.

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/cgi-bin/jsr.cg...=/SM/SM_jsr.HTM

£89 gets you an illuminated mildot reticule 6-24X50 target scope with flip up lens covers and a sunshade

or £62.95 gets you a 4-16X44 mildot with sunshade and flip up covers

Cheers

Steve

Keep it simple its only .22, you dont need the hubble space telescope on top to knock a few bunnies over!!

I have a Simmons 3-9x50 on mine set on 9 mag.

You dont want to be messing about adjusting mag and focus/parallax, just point and squirt easy..

Your only down the road from me if you to try before you buy just ask.

As Sussex Lad said - keep it simple - I've got 2 rimmy's which have a 3-9x50 and a 3-9x40 - you don't need silly mag scopes and most scopes at that price range will out perform the gun have a look at JSR, Hawke, Ritcher Optik. Bushnell etc etc

Don't get any so called Jap stuff of egay - it ain't jap and it ain't that clever - it is however a very very cheap COPY

you really dont need a big mag scope. a fixed 6x, fixed 8x or a 3-9x would be fine for a .22lr

my .22lr has a 3-10x44 map8 hawke on it.

people seem to be obsessed with high mag rifle scopes but if you get a basic scope with out all the bells and whisles then you can get one with better glass for the same price.

remember people shoot out to a 1000yrds using scopes with less than 30x mag so you wont need anything close to that to hit a bunny at 100yrds.

just my 2pence

atb Karl

I had a Nikko nighteater 8-32x60 and thought it was the Bee's knees until I looked through a Bushnell banner 3-12x40. But I wanted a mildot reticle so now I have a Bushnell 3200 elite tactical 10x50 with target turrets. Very good and with mildot reticle. All you will need.